Friday, December 31, 2010

The New Year

Wow...it is New Years Eve again! Time for those resolutions that I need to try and stick to again! I am going to post of my resolutions so that I can be held accountable for them! I feel that last year was a really good year for our family! We have come a long way! We have been through a lot as a family. We met in Indiana, moved to Mississippi, moved back to Indiana and now we live in Utah! Our family has adjusted well all of these times and each year brings us great things! I miss being around my family but we really love it in Utah. I think it makes the five of us closer as a family! So, listed below are some of my resolutions!



1. This year I become a lifetime member of Weight Watchers after losing 25 lbs. and I refuse to let it come back on this year!



2. I just finished a month of boot camp and have P90X at home that I am going to start on Monday or Tuesday and stick with it.



3. I am going to be more patient with my kids and be a better mom.



4. I am going to be a better wife!


5. Get organized (which usually isn't a problem) and STAY (which is a problem) organized!


6. I am totally cheating on this one but last year a friend of mine decided to write something that she is thankful for in a journal everyday! I am totally going to try and do this! Thanks Hollie for the idea!

I may come back and add more but that is it for now! Have a safe New Year!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could get myself motivated to do P90. I think I am going to start going to the weight watcher meetings next week. I need to loose about 30 pounds. Ughhhhh.

    About the book, don't let me fool you. I would skip some nights because I was just too tired or whatever, but I made sure to go think back through the day and be thankful for something. It does feel good to have actually completed a resolution. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete