Thursday, December 23, 2010

Day 22 - 25 Days of Christmas

Happy Birthday to me! I LOVE my birthday and don't think that I will ever grow out of that! I have a very awesome family when it comes to my birthday! Some might say that I am very spoiled by my husband! The girls got me a book and headphones and I got a new camera from Ryan. I am soooooooooooooooo excited to learn how to use it! Maybe I will even graduate to another lens one day! I had to work until 1:25 and then ran errands, we went to dinner, got yogurt, ran more errands and then came home and started putting together a few neighbor gifts! It was a GREAT day! These are pictures with my OLD camera!

2 comments:

  1. What kind of camera was it?
    btw...I have the same santa shirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a Canon Rebel! Oh...and my shirt already fell apart!

    ReplyDelete