Thursday, December 23, 2010

Day 18 - 25 Days of Chrismtas

Today Ryan and I finished up our Christmas shopping! It was nice to spend the day together and have lunch and to finally be finished! Our first stop was into Roberts so I could get a few pieces of paper for gift tags. Guess what.....I found a matching shoulder scrap bag! It was so cute and again was also 75 percent off so I HAD to have it. So again, Happy Birthday/Merry Christmas to me! I also started my yearly treat making! Last year I started making treats for ALL of Ryan's work. This year he has 165 or so employees! That is ALOT of treats!
Here are the starts to my treats! They are called: Easy Chocolate Drops!

2 comments:

  1. I love your craft bags! I never find good deals like that :( sigh. What date is your birthday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My birthday was yesterday! I got a new camera! Maybe you could give me some pointers!

    ReplyDelete