Monday, December 13, 2010

Day 13 - 25 Days of Christmas

The ornaments are finally dry! I found that taking them off of the wax paper and onto a cooling rack really helped them dry faster. If you make these make sure you turn them or the ends will curl up. I went to Hobby Lobby on the way home and bought fabric paint to decorate them with. We had a GREAT time tonight decorating them. I think that they turned out really cute...what do you think?

I also made some peppermint cookies to take to work. They were actually pretty good and believe it or not I got the recipe out of my Weight Watchers magazine.

1 comment:

  1. Fun! If I can get my act together, I may have to try this with the kids. And look at you, you are so tiny! I am jealous. I've really got to lay off the cookies and sausage balls after Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete