Saturday, December 18, 2010

Day 15 - 25 Days of Christmas

Man am I way behind on posting! So, I just finished my 5th week of 9 teaching 3rd grade! I don't know how these teachers do it all year long! This is my third long term teaching job and I sure have A LOT more respect for teachers. Today we had so many errands to run for stuff that the girls needed for parties and such at school! Also, Emily's teachers sets up a very awesome village every year and invites her class and families to come and see it. It is really cool! Oh, and also while I was at Roberts (a crafting store) I found a scrapbook tote that I REALLY needed...I mean wanted so I called Ryan and told him about it as a hint for my birthday or Christmas but he said he was done! Well, guess who bought herself a birthday/Christmas gift! It was regular 149.99 on sale for 37.00. It was a bargain I couldn't pass up!
Here is my new Christmas/Birthday gift to myself!


2 comments:

  1. Is it a case for scrapping or sewing?
    Probably could work for either one.
    Love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is scrapping! Wait until you see the cute bag I got to match it!

    ReplyDelete