Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Too Long

Ok, so I lied last post! I really wasn't going to be blogging again! Well, I wanted to but you know...time gets away from you! It has been too long and I really want to blog again! I won't make any promises but I will try! I have had so much going on and I need to get to posting! It has been too long for many other things also! Look at what I am doing today.....
Would you say that I am just a tad bit behind on cutting coupons! I really need to start saving again. We went to Sams Club saturday and spent over 400.00 so I have been challenged to only spend 80.00 each week for the rest of September! We will see! Be back soon with more posts!

1 comment:

  1. She's bbbaaacccckkkk!!!! Yeah. I missed you. So you are going to be the next extreme couponer huh?
    I wish we had more than a Walmart around here and maybe I'd take couponing more seriously :(

    ReplyDelete